The first day of school is August 3rd, let’s get ready!!!
This year, we will not have a large parent orientation, so information about the school and specific information about your child’s classroom will be shared remotely over the next few weeks. These documents will include the Parent Handbook, Direct Deposit, Waivers, etc.
Our uniforms will be similar to most schools. All children will be encouraged to wear a uniform, but will be required beginning in the Toddler 2.5 year old class, as they rotate to the Pre-K 3 class for French.
- Uniform colors for polo tops/dresses are: white, gray, light blue, navy blue, and pink
- Uniform bottoms are: khaki, gray, navy blue, and white
- Shoes need to be closed toed, and should not have laces until the child can tie his/her own shoes. We recently installed 4 truck loads of mulch on the playground, please keep that in mind when sending your little ones to school
- Each child will need a water cup, sleeping bag, sunscreen, and backpack with changes of clothes
- Babies/Toddlers will need diapers/pull-ups. We supply wipes, but you are welcome to bring your own
- Please label everything. Sharpies or masking tape works fine. Here’s what we’ve used: http://www.namebubbles.com
We handle all classroom supplies.
We will provide each student with 5 polos to start the school year. Additional uniform shirts with logos are available for purchase at cost.
We use Leiters Uniforms in Marietta on Church Street for our embroidery. They already have our file. If you would like to use another embroidery shop, just let me know and I’ll share the .DST file.
We have an Open House on Saturday August 1st. You can pick up shirts, set up your ProCare log-in, and meet your child’s teachers at that time. We’ll see you soon!