We will not have a large parent orientation. Information about the school and specific information about your child’s classroom is shared remotely. These documents include the Parent Handbook, Direct Deposit, Waivers, Lunch Menus, etc.
All children are encouraged to wear a uniform, but will be required beginning in the Toddler 3 year old class.
- Uniform colors for polo tops/dresses are: white, gray, light blue, navy blue, and pink
- Uniform bottoms are: khaki, gray, navy blue, and white
- Shoes need to be closed toed, and should not have laces until the child can tie his/her own shoes. There is mulch on the playground, please keep that in mind when sending your little ones to school
- Each child will need a water cup, sleeping bag, sunscreen, and backpack with changes of clothes
- Babies/Toddlers will need diapers/pull-ups. We supply wipes, but you are welcome to bring your own
- Please label everything. Sharpies or masking tape works fine. Here’s what we’ve used: http://www.namebubbles.com
We handle all classroom supplies.
We use Leiters Uniforms in Marietta on Church Street for our embroidery. They already have our file. If you would like to use another embroidery shop, just let me know and I’ll share the .DST file.
We’ll see you soon!