We will not have a large parent orientation. Information about the school and specific information about your child’s classroom is shared remotely. These documents include the Parent Handbook, Direct Deposit, Waivers, Lunch Menus, etc.
All children are encouraged to wear a uniform, but will be required beginning in the Toddler 2 year old class.
- We often have uniform shirts in stock. Use this order form: School Uniform Order
- We have a store on French Toast: The Quad
- Leiters Uniforms in Marietta on Church Street have our logo file. If you would like to use another embroidery shop, just let me know and I’ll share the .DST file.
- Zeus’s Closet in Midtown also has the logo on file and has a quick turn around.
- Paige Quarles lives locally in Smyrna and does the vast majority of embroidery for the school. She has all the logos. (Lpquarles@gmail.com). Her phone number is 770-815-8223
- Uniform colors for polo tops/dresses are: white, gray, light blue, navy blue, and pink
- Uniform bottoms are: khaki, gray, navy blue, and white
Shoes need to be closed toed, and should not have laces until the child can tie his/her own shoes. There is mulch on the playground, please keep that in mind when sending your little ones to school
Each child will need a water cup, sleeping bag, sunscreen, and a backpack that securely closes with changes of clothes
Here are examples of what we use:
- Sleeping bag: Amazon
- Sleeping bag for 1 year old students not ready for a pillow: JumpOff Jo
- Backpacks: Bixbee bags are great as even the size small fits the language folders and has a side pocket for the water bottle. Our 6 month old and 4 year old carry a size small, our 5 year old carries a size medium. Bonus, they embroider! Bixbee
Babies/Toddlers will need diapers/pull-ups. We supply wipes, but you are welcome to bring your own
Please label everything. Sharpies or masking tape works fine. Here’s what we’ve used: http://www.namebubbles.com
We handle all classroom supplies.